Welcome to the World Elliot!
This year I received the most wonderful Christmas present as my sister Helen gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. Elliot James Grey entered my life on 30 December and let me tell you it was one of the hardest things I have done so far to say goodbye to him when I returned to Germany two weeks later.
I was very blessed to have the chance to share two weeks with my very pregnant sister, who was quite willing to share all the joys (and trials) of pregnancy. I then also had two more weeks to play auntie, even being allowed to bath him, walk him and spend hours just staring at him!!
I am still so in awe of babies in general. While I thought I was certain at one point that I was not cut out for motherhood, seeing Elliot and all the wonders that such a small life can bring has completely changed my mind.
Here are a couple of photos just to prove that I am not overexaggerating when I talk about him!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home