Moments

02 July 2006

Death Cab for Cutie??

So having had enough of football, I was looking for something different to do this weekend. My friend Erin suggested that we check out the outdoor music festival held in the big park in Bonn called Rheinkultur. I was a little skeptical when she told me that one of her favourite bands called "Death Cab for Cutie" would be playing. Knowing Erin, and knowing that she is anything but a heavy metal fan, I decided to chance it. And I am really glad I did. If you havent heard of this band, they are from Seattle, USA and are really good. I loved their lyrics which are a little quirky but intelligent, they are awsome musicians and they put on a great show.They are already on their fifth album so I feel a little behind the times but if you haven't heard them before you can have a listen on their website www.deathcabforcutie.com and if they are coming to your town, don't be put off by the name.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home