Moments

19 June 2006

Aunty Clare

Well, I just have to tell everyone that I am going to be an aunty! My sister Helen and her boyfriend Johans are expecting a baby in January! And on top of that they are now engaged!

I am so happy for the two of them. They have been together now for years and seemed to be already married for 10 years sometimes (like when I was home at Christmas and Johans stayed at home with my folks on a Saturday night while Helen and I went out partying!)


So, I guess the other good news is that I will definately be coming home again at Christmas to spend some time with my family and to be there for the birth! For those of you that know my family, they will also no longer be in the Hutt. Mum and Dad have just brought a house out on the Kapiti Coast with a gorgeous view of the ocean and not too far from the beach - lots of changes for me to go home to!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home