A Few Lost Months
Um, sorry there seems to be a wee gap since I last posted something in my blog. For those of you who are still waiting for me to answer the emails you sent in January, this will come as no surprise!
So what have I been up to? Here is a quick summary of some of the highlights of April-May:
So what have I been up to? Here is a quick summary of some of the highlights of April-May:
- Paid a visit to my grandparents and good friend Taz in England. Did a little bit of sightseeing in Greenwich and a lot of dancing in London. Taz is now off somewhere in Spain, probably getting an awsome tan...
- Took a trip to the Eifel Valley (a wilderness area in Germany) with my (now ex-boyfriend) Mario, my boss Miriam (SWE) and her boyfriend Nick (USA). Was a great weekend despite some typical German spring weather. Visited the town and castle of Monshau (v. cute!)

- Then had my Daddy to visit. It was only three days but great to spend some time together. We took a cruise donw the Rhine to a place called Bacharach which is a lovely tourist spot (as long as there are no tourists). Dad even managed to hike up to the castle for a gorgeous view of the Rhine Valley.

- Other than that I have just been hanging out in Bonn/Koln enjoying the sunshine and beer and meeting some random but fantastic people...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home