Life in Melbourne




My life has begun its new phase here in Melbourne.
Have got straight into my new job with Netball Australia. We kicked off with an international test series against Jamaica and New Zealand and then the national netball finals. So there's been lots of events work which has been fun. Its a great group of people in the office and it is interesting to find myself in such a female -orientated organisation but great to be invovled in a sport that I know so well!
I have been extremely lucky to have met some great friends here and I have to admit that it makes it a lot easier to meet people when I can speak in English!! I have literally bumped into a couple of people that I knew from "a former life" in New Zealand - one on my way to work and another on the tram!
Other than that, I have joined a new social netball team, called "flightless birds" made up mostly of kiwis! I have been training for my next half marathon in October and doing the odd trip.
I am not using this blog much as you can probably tell. I am mostly using facebook if you are a member of that network...
But I will try to post from time to time. More for me as a record rather than thinking that anyone out there is actually reading this!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home