Looking Forward
A few of my friends have the following questions on their sites and I thought it would be a good way to kick off the new year by setting some goals for myself.
7 Things I want to do in 2006:
1. Improve my German – its about time
2. Write more music
3. Travel in Eastern Europe (among other places)
4. Run my next marathon (Rome, 26 March)
5. Cook more meals (ie. Stop eating pancakes for dinner)
6. Develop myself as a Christian, both personally and within my church
7. Take up photography more seriously
7 Things I want to do less in 2006:
1. Dream – start making things actually happen!
2. Cut back on chocolate
3. Leave half read books by my bed
4. Long distance relationships!
5. Switching to English – just because I can
6. Miss home
7. Comparing everything to home
7 Things I want to do in 2006:
1. Improve my German – its about time
2. Write more music
3. Travel in Eastern Europe (among other places)
4. Run my next marathon (Rome, 26 March)
5. Cook more meals (ie. Stop eating pancakes for dinner)
6. Develop myself as a Christian, both personally and within my church
7. Take up photography more seriously
7 Things I want to do less in 2006:
1. Dream – start making things actually happen!
2. Cut back on chocolate
3. Leave half read books by my bed
4. Long distance relationships!
5. Switching to English – just because I can
6. Miss home
7. Comparing everything to home


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home